Got it!
This web site uses cookies to provide functionality and record analytics data used solely by The Bookyard Ltd. For more information, click here.

Apple Key Caps

The late 2008 aluminium Unibody MacBooks use either type E or type G keys.

You need to check the clip design of your keyboard against the illustrations below to confirm the type. The key type identifies the type of the whole keyboard i.e. if one key is identified as type E, the whole keyboard is type E.

All key caps come complete with their scissor clip.